Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Day 49 of 187 (Week 8)

I sat nervously by my phone last night and finally after 8, my phone rings.

He starts chatting so nonchalant about his day and I can feel my heart pounding as I ask him, "How did it go today?"

He passed skidpan!!!

I felt a huge sense of relief wash over me. The knots that had been in my stomach all day finally unraveled. I know it was only his 3rd attempt and technically he would have gotten a 4th attempt but just knowing we're not in that situation of "pass or go home" for skidpan really made my night. And since he passed, he gets to have liberty tonight!

I'm so incredibly proud of him and I hope you are too.

On to high speed!

P.S. It'll be a miracle if I don't have an ulcer by the end of this academy. So many difficult tests to pass and I'll be on the edge of my seat for all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment