Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Day 41 of 187 (Week 7)

Week 7 is here, which means at the end of this week, we'll have 20 weeks left. Crazy.

R came home for the weekend and while I went to my younger brother's football game in Elk Grove, he washed the dishes, rented some movies and brought home flowers. He is so thoughtful during our time together, even through all the things he endures. I'm a lucky wife.
  • Before he left for the weekend, he saw his name under Skidpan for Tuesday and was so excited. He called last night (Monday) and said he got bumped out likely because someone else needed to re-tesk but he was hoping he'll get to do it this week.
  • He had 3 tests coming up this week, including 1 that has a particularly low pass rate so send him good vibes for it please!
  • He practiced some of his PMA (physical methods of arrest) moves on me this weekend and they are no joke. The moves they put on you when you're getting arrested are unpleasant, take my word for it.
One of my favorite things on the weekends is seeing how much R and his roommates text each other. They've grown to be great friends. His roommate S sent him a photo with a huge bottle of wine from Costco and mentioned that he told his wife how much I apparently love wine...great, thanks for the shining reputation, R! I can't wait to meet his roommates' wives someday, they seem like wonderful ladies.

So short updates today but R has liberty tomorrow night and I'll try to get some juicy tidbits to share here later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment