Thursday, February 26, 2015

Graduation day!

What an incredible day! As I type, R has been sleeping for nearly 4 hours and I imagine he'll sleep through the night too. Time to catch on 6 months of sleep! I turned off all the lights, tucked him in and started the arduous process of cleaning our apartment for the final move out this weekend.

Graduation was such an incredible day and one I know I will never forget. While this blog was primarily kept to update friends and family, I know there are other readers (maybe people from future cadet classes) so I want to go back and review the days leading up to graduation, as well as the day itself in future posts to come.

I also plan to continue to write about break-in and how R is doing post-academy. So stay tuned!

WE MADE IT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment